LEAD Public Schools is a tax-exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Please see below for important documents and other information as required for compliance via the Achievement School District (ASD) and Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools Annenberg compliance standards.
Below is information regarding LEAD Public Schools' Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Board of Director Contact Information - Board of Directors 2019-2020.pdf (81.5 KBs)
- LEAD Board of Directors Conflict of Interest Policy - LEAD Public Schools Board of Directors Conflict of Interest Policy.pdf (165.0 KBs)
- Board of Directors Conflict of Interest Forms - BoD-Conflict-of-Interest-Forms.pdf (2.2 MBs)
Below are documents in accordance with the EE17 Reporting Guidance for Charter Operators.
- LEAD Public Schools 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget - Revised- Budget 19.20 2019.06.10 FINAL_BOD APPROVED.pdf (35.2 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget - Budget 18.19 BOD APPROVED.pdf (38.7 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2017-2018 Board Approved Budget - Budget 17.18 BOD approved.pdf (22.8 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget - LEAD Budget 16_17 060116 BOD APPROVED.pdf (26.8 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget - LEAD Board Approved 2015-16 Budget.pdf (27.7 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2014-15 Board Approved Budget - LEAD Public Schools 2014-15 Budget Consolidated.pdf (37.1 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2018 Audit - LPS 2018 Audit - GAAP.pdf (432.6 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2017 Audit - LEAD - LPS (GAAP) 6-30-17 financials - client (bookmarked).pdf (345.2 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2016 Audit - LPS 2016 Audit - GAAP.pdf (965.3 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2015 Audit - LPS 2015 Audit - GAAP.pdf (913.7 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2014 Audit - LPS 2014 Audit.pdf (1.8 MBs)
- LEAD Public Schools 2013 Form 990 - 2013 Lead Public Schools - 990.pdf (4.5 MBs)
- LEAD Contracts Over 25K Vendor List - LEAD 25k Vendors.pdf (29.6 KBs)
LEAD Public Schools is a charter network of middle and high schools, including conversion schools.
- LEAD Public Schools Bylaws - Bylaws of Lead Public Schools.pdf (169.8 KBs)
- LEAD Public Schools Complaint Policy - Complaint Procedure for Parents.pdf (250.9 KBs)
- LEAD Academy Charter Contract - Lead Academy Charter Contract.pdf (1.9 MBs)
- Cameron College Prep Charter Contract - Cameron College Prep_MNPS Charter Contract.pdf (5.0 MBs)
- Brick Church College Prep Revised Charter Contract (July 2015) - Charter Amendment Brick Church College Prep - signed.pdf (7.1 MBs)
- LEAD Prep Southeast Charter Contract - LEAD Prep Southeast_MNPS Charter Contract .pdf (1015.7 KBs)
- Neely's Bend College Prep Revised Charter Contract (July 2015) - Neely's Bend Charter Agreement Revised - signed.pdf (2.6 MBs)
Request for Purchase (RFP)
LEAD Public Schools requires a network infrastructure (access points, switches and cabling) upgrade capable of supporting its growing network of schools. The solution should be centrally managed, allowing control of the wireless infrastructure across the LEAD Public Schools environment. Please open the file below for more.