As the largest charter school organization in Nashville, LEAD Public Schools prepares all of our students with the knowledge and the skills to succed in college and in life. We are committed to doubling the number of low-income college-ready graduates in Nashville by 2020 and we are looking for dedicated and passionate educators to join us in this work.
LEAD is a diverse network of schools of four schools on five campuses across Nashville and Davidson County. We are an organization with four Reward Schools and a high school senior class that has earned 100 percent acceptance into college for four straight years. We are one network with one mission. We are a LEAD family.
If interested in applying for or learning more about positions with LEAD Public Schools, click here.
Apply to Work with LEAD for the 2019-20 School Year
Instructional: High School (2019-20)
Instructional: Middle School (2019-20)
- 5th/6th English Teacher
- 5th Grade SPED/ExED Teacher
- 5th/6th Math Teacher
- 7th/8th English Teacher
- 7th/8th Math Teacher
- 7th/8th Social Studies Teacher
- 8th Grade ELL/ELA Teacher
- Lifeskills Teacher
- ELL Newcomer Academy Teacher
- Middle School Teacher (Any Subject)
- Resident Teacher
LEADership Roles (2019-20)
- Assistant Principal of Instruction
- Dean of Culture
- Dean of Instruction
- Exceptional Education Coordinator
- Math Teacher/Coach - High School
- Data and Assessment Coordinator
To learn more about careers at LEAD Public Schools, please check out the links below:
- About LEAD Public Schools
- Why work for LEAD Public Schools?
- Hiring Process
- About Nashville
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in joining our LEAD Public Schools Mailing List, please click here.