As the largest charter school organization in Nashville, LEAD Public Schools prepares all of our students with the knowledge and the skills to succed in college and in life. We are committed to doubling the number of low-income college-ready graduates in Nashville by 2020 and we are looking for dedicated and passionate educators to join us in this work.
LEAD is a diverse network of schools of four schools on five campuses across Nashville and Davidson County. We are an organization with four Reward Schools and a high school senior class that has earned 100 percent acceptance into college for four straight years. We are one network with one mission. We are a LEAD family. For more from our current employees on why they work for LEAD, click here.
If interested in applying for or learning more about 2018-19 positions with LEAD Public Schools, click here.
Open Positions for 2018-19
Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Middle School ELA
- Middle School Exceptional Education (SPED)
- Middle School Math
- Middle School Science
- Middle School Music
- Part Time Exceptional Education Teacher
High School (Grades 9-12)
- Exceptional Education (Lifeskills)
- Exceptional Education Coordinator
- Exceptional Education Teacher
- AP Math Teacher
- High School Math
School Support Roles
- About LEAD Public Schools
- Why work for LEAD Public Schools?
- What our employees say about working for LEAD
- Hiring Process
- About Nashville
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in joining our LEAD Public Schools Mailing List, please click here.