LEAD Public Schools Benefits Summary
LEAD Public Schools is proud to offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance. Plan options vary by position and by school, but all Medical, Dental and Vision plans are the same as those offered by either Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) or the TN Department of Education. LEAD Public Schools contributes 75% of the premium for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; employees contribute the remaining 25%.
As with all public schools in the state of TN, LEAD Public Schools participates and contributes to the TN Consolidated Retirement System pension plan for its certified instructional staff. For support staff, LEAD Public Schools offers a 403(b) with a generous match.
All staff receive sick/personal days in addition to holidays and school breaks. Unused Sick/Personal Days may be converted to Rollover Days to be used in a future fiscal year. Employees are also eligible to receive paid maternity/paternity leave, bereavement time and FMLA. Finally, LEAD offers all staff Coaching and Professional Development, Employee Assistance Program, Employer Payroll Taxes and Workers Comp Plan, and a 100% Employer paid cell phone, cell phone plan, and laptop for school use.
All information contained in this document is accurate as of December 2014. Benefits and policies are always subject to change; the most updated information can be found in the LEAD Public Schools Employee Manual.